1. Arrive 10-15 minutes early. Begin your relaxation with a glass of water and hot washcloth for your face in the lobby.
2. Go to your float room at appointment start time.
3. Set up music if you choose to use your own, just let us know beforehand.
4. Use the restroom before getting in the pod so your float is not interrupted.
5. First shower: quickly rinse off, shampoo hair but do not use conditioner as it is bad for the pods.
6. Put in earplugs if you choose to use them and apply Vaseline to any cuts.
7. Go directly to your Pod. Open it up and get in. Door open/closed, lights, and music are all up to. Floating is a personal experience; do what makes you happy and relaxed.
8. Float until filtration process begins. This will cue you that your float time is up and it is time to exit the pod.
9. Go directly to shower and wash off-still being mindful of your time.
10. Head out to lobby to continue relaxing with your drink of choice (water, tea, kombucha, kefir soda) and stay as long as you wish.